July 23 to 30, 2022
Discover Europe’s best-kept secret – Portugal with an exclusive trip with MasterChef Canada’s Michael Bonacini. Join Canadian culinary legend and TV celebrity Chef Bonacini on an award-winning Emerald Cruises river cruise sailing through the spectacular Douro River – one of the world’s most beautiful wine regions. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from and mingle with Michael Bonacini, while mingling with other like-minded, foodies.
Exclusive Culinary Experiences with Chef Bonacini
- Indulge in Chef Bonacini’s Portuguese-inspired menu at a special dinner on board your cruise
- Attend a private cocktail reception hosted by Michael Bonacini
- Shop and taste local delicacies with Chef Bonacini at a farm market in Salamanca
- Attend a rural wine estate dinner with Chef Bonacini in Régua
- Watch Chef Bonacini during a live cooking demonstration
Plus, two booked guests will be entered to win the chance to cook with our celebrity chef!
More about Michael Bonacini
Celebrity chef Michael Bonacini is the co-founder of Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality, one of Canada’s leading restaurant and event groups. Born and raised in Tenby, South Wales, Chef Bonacini was classically trained under Chef Anton Mosimann at London’s Dorchester Hotel. Michael has also enjoyed a successful media career that has included regular appearances on CTV’s The Marilyn Denis Show, hosting Gusto TV’s Cook like a Chef and Bonacini’s Italy, and serving as a judge on CTV’s MasterChef Canada.